- Do you want to be the right-hand man or woman to a business owner?
- Do you enjoy keeping others organized?
- Do you enjoy and do you have experience working virtually?
- Are you a pro at calendar and email management?
- Can you prioritize a busy workload with ease?
- Do you enjoy working collaboratively?
- If you answered yes to all the questions above, Beyond HR-VA has an opportunity for you!
We are currently looking for Virtual Administrative Assistants to provide administrative support to our clients while working remotely. The ideal candidate should be efficient with technology and Microsoft office, be able to communicate through multiple channels, and be organized and detailed oriented. You will be responsible for providing excellent service, support, follow-through and administrative tasks with the purpose of delivering an exceptional client experience.
*This is NOT a full-time salaried position and does NOT include benefits. This is a 1099 contractor role. Based on your availability and the client's needs, hours can vary from 20 - 160 hours/month. You can have more than 1 client at a time based on your qualifications.
We are currently accepting application for residents of all states EXCEPT California, Montana, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. Applicants living in these states will not be considered for contract opportunities at this time.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: (May include some or all of the following)
- Maintain executive's appointments/calendar.
- Email management and organization.
- Prepare presentations and/or spreadsheets.
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls.
- Assist with personal tasks for the business owners. (personal appointments and family event coordination)
- GSuite- Google Docs and Sheets management and organization.
- Microsoft office management and organization.
- Document meeting minutes, create action items, and assist owners with following up on those action items.
- Social Media management.
- Create structure/workflow/processes.
- Research technologies and make recommendations.
- CRM administration: updates and data entry.
- Make travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Project Assistance/Coordination.
- Event Planning/Coordination.
- Various administrative tasks as needed.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and efficient.
- Extremely self-motivated with strong time management.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and strong writing skills.
- Must be highly organized and open to a fast-paced, dynamic role.
- Must be focused on keeping business owners organized and supported in their role.
- Must be able to assist and act in a confidential capacity.
- Must be a "go-getter" and a self-motivated individual.
- Trustworthy and reliable.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet or beat deadlines with no errors.
- Tech-savvy and quick to learn new concepts.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of others.
- 3-5 years minimum experience required as an Administrative Assistant
- 1-2 years of remote work experience preferred
- Available daily (Mon-Fri) during business hours, and able to dedicate a minimum of 5-10 hours/week
- In-home office setup including Mac or PC Computer (including webcam) with minimum 1.0ghz dual-core processor, 8gb, and the most recent version of MS Office installed (all programs; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- A fast and reliable internet connection
- Smartphone with email capabilities
- Designated professional, quiet space
- This is a 1099 contractor role.
- You MUST be available during regular business hours. This is not a job that can be partnered with your other full-time job. No evening hours.
- All applicants will be subject to a background check (possibly credit) prior to an offer of contract being issued.
- All applicants will be subject to a rigorous skills assessment and virtual interview process. Please be prepared to spend up to 2 hours to complete required competency testing to determine level of experience, skill, and pay.
- We are currently accepting application for residents of all states EXCEPT California, Montana, New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. Applicants living in these states will not be considered for contract opportunities at this time.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)